75.5mm Seismic Alpha review:
80.5mm tall x 60mm wide DH Race: Superior top-end roll speed, traction, and braking power… with surprising quickness and agility for a wheel of this heft!
60mm running surface • Bearing seat offset 6.5% • Square outside edge, straight-cut inside edge • 259g each
Race wheel engineering at its finest!
• A highly-optimized balance of properties for modern racing. Welcome to a whole new realm of FAST!
• Size and momentum to carry you past the competition in straightaways – yet agile enough for quick acceleration, fast edge-to-edge adjustments, and snappy technical pre-drifts.
• Finely-calibrated widths and supremely supported edges for smooth, predictable handling through even the hardest corners
• The very fastest urethane that the skateboard industry has ever seen, bar none.
• Named after the Greek letter “alpha” (α), used in science to represent rotational acceleration.
The Fusion™ core – integrating 15 years of advanced hub R&D.
• 46mm tall x 44mm wide – the largest and most supportive hub ever seen in a wheel this size.
• Deep, wide “saddle” profile regulates lateral wheel flex, supercharges edge support, and ensures absolute mechanical lock with the urethane.
• 8 lateral support beams (hollowed-out for lightness and aesthetics) form wide ridges that create unprecedented circumferential lock and rebound.
• Robust bearing lugs.
• Formed from 85D fiber-reinforced thermoplastic – the toughest hub material in the industry.
• 78A Mint: Very stiff edges that give loads of grip with a friendly slide and crisp hookup. Ideal for smooth roads and lighter riders.
Liko tik 1. Pristatymas Lietuvoje 1-2 d.d.